Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Welcome to my brain

I've decided I need one place to put my thoughts, ideas, ramblings, whatever. I've never kept a journal. In fact I've never felt the need to write down my thoughts before. However, for whatever reason, lately, I've felt the need to share my experiences. Perhaps it's because I've become accustomed to using the message board at MyFoodDiary.com. It's so easy and rewarding to share the frustrations, accomplishments, humor, etc. that we all encounter while trying to lose weight. I have these small victories and I immediately want to record and share them.

Since I have been successful at losing weight (maintenance phase is just beginning) I've decided to tackle my debt. I'm focusing on my credit card debt. I have a mortgage and a pretty meaty student loan, but it's my credit card debt that really galls me. Between two cards I have $26517 of debt. It's sickening. I'm hoping I can be as successful at losing debt as I've been so far at losing weight.

Anyway, I will go into further detail about my weight loss and debt reduction plans in future posts. For now I just wanted to get this started.

No comments: